Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Visitors visit our sites, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites. Visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information. Visitors may, however, visit our Sites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Visitors can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Visitors whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Visitors means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Hawkeye Media Group LLC may collect and use Visitors personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our sites
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Visitors provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails/text messages
- We may use the email address and/or phone number to send Visitor information and updates pertaining to their order. If Visitor decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails and/or text messages that may include company news updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the Visitor would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails and/or text messages, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and/or text message.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, Visitor name, password, transaction information and data stores on our sites.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and their Visitors happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent Visitors personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding Visitors and Visitors with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending our newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Visitors may find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Sites, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using these Sites, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites. Your continued use of the Sites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Hawkeye Media Group LLC
1240 Win Drive, Bethlehem Pa, 18017
610-216-3322 or firstname.lastname@example.org